Specifies the minimum delay between autovacuum runs on any given database. In each round the daemon examines the database and issues VACUUM and ANALYZE commands as needed for tables in that database. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as seconds. The default is one minute (
1min). This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Re: Berserk Autovacuum (let's save next Mandrill)
- Autovacuum-induced regression test instability
- Re: error context for vacuum to include block number
- Assert failure due to "drop schema pg_temp_3 cascade" for temporary tables and \d+ is not showing any info after drooping temp table schema
- Re: Autovacuum-induced regression test instability