Specifies the minimum delay between autovacuum runs on any given database. In each round the daemon examines the database and issues VACUUM and ANALYZE commands as needed for tables in that database. The delay is measured in seconds, and the default is one minute (
1min). This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Re: pgsql: Support partition pruning at execution time
- High CPU load caused by the autovacuum launcher process
- Re: found xmin from before relfrozenxid on pg_catalog.pg_authid
- Re: High CPU load caused by the autovacuum launcher process
- Re: [HACKERS] WIP: long transactions on hot standby feedback replica / proof of concept