Sets the time zone for displaying and interpreting time stamps. The built-in default is
GMT, but that is typically overridden in postgresql.conf; initdb will install a setting there corresponding to its system environment. See datatype-timezones for more information.
- Re: [PATCH] kNN for btree
- AW: BUG #15641: Autoprewarm worker fails to start on Windows with huge pages in use Old PostgreSQL community/pgsql-bugs x
- Re: date_trunc() in a specific time zone
- Re: pg_config wrongly marked as not parallel safe?
- Implicit timezone conversion replicating from timestamp to timestamptz?