Sets the time zone for displaying and interpreting time stamps. The built-in default is
GMT, but that is typically overridden in postgresql.conf; initdb will install a setting there corresponding to its system environment. See datatype-timezones for more information.
- Re: UCT (Re: pgsql: Update time zone data files to tzdata release 2019a.)
- Re: pgsql: Sync our copy of the timezone library with IANA release tzcode20
- pgsql: Sync our copy of the timezone library with IANA release tzcode20
- New "-b slim" option in 2019b zic: should we turn that on?
- Re: [PATCH] Stop ALTER SYSTEM from making bad assumptions