Sets the time zone for displaying and interpreting time stamps. The built-in default is
GMT, but that is typically overridden in postgresql.conf; initdb will install a setting there corresponding to its system environment. See datatype-timezones for more information.
- Documenting commitfest Rules
- Re: [HACKERS] postgres_fdw bug in 9.6
- Re: [JDBC] [HACKERS] Channel binding support for SCRAM-SHA-256
- let's make the list of reportable GUCs configurable (was Re: Add %r substitution for psql prompts to show recovery status)
- Anybody care about having the verbose form of the tzdata files?