… except for databases that write more than 1GB/hour of data, in which case increase the size of the log so that it's at least an hour worth of logs
- Re: should we enable log_checkpoints out of the box?
- Fixing WAL instability in various TAP tests
- Re: Can postgres ever delete the recycled future WAL files to free-up disk space if max_wal_size is reduced or wal_recycle is set to off?
- Re: Unnecessary delay in streaming replication due to replay lag
- Re: logical replication empty transactions