Allows modification of the structure of system tables as well as certain other risky actions on system tables. This is otherwise not allowed even for superusers. Ill-advised use of this setting can cause irretrievable data loss or seriously corrupt the database system. Only superusers can change this setting.
- Do system table modifications pass through replication?
- Postgresql doesn't use memory for caching
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Java Hibernate insert hypertable in timescaledb is very slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?