Terminate replication connections that are inactive for longer than this amount of time. This is useful for the receiving standby server to detect a primary node crash or network outage. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as milliseconds. The default value is 60 seconds. A value of zero disables the timeout mechanism. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- how to resolve ERROR: could not start WAL streaming: ERROR: replication slot "xxx" is active for PID 124563
- Getting Exception : "replication slot "XXX" is active for PID XXX`" on deploying service on kubernetes with RollingUpdate deployment strategy
- What causes data on a read-replica to be an old_snapshot and cause conflict?
- Postgresql WalReceiver process waits on connecting master regardless of "connect_timeout"
- First time doing postgres replication -- not working
- outdated references to replication timeout
- Re: Add client connection check during the execution of the query
- RE: Add client connection check during the execution of the query
- Re: Subscription test 013_partition.pl fails under CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS
- Re: Logical Replication - behavior of ALTER PUBLICATION .. DROP TABLE and ALTER SUBSCRIPTION .. REFRESH PUBLICATION