The estimated cost charged when vacuum modifies a block that was previously clean. It represents the extra I/O required to flush the dirty block out to disk again. The default value is 20.
- vacuum_cost_page_miss set to zero
- Postgresql: database is not accepting commands to avoid wraparound data loss
- PostgreSQL11 space reuse under high delete/update rate
- Postgresql 9.3 Autovacuum not keeping up despite aggressive settings
- is there any adverse effect on DB if I set autovacuum scale factor to zero for certain tables?