Specifies the amount of memory reserved to store the text of the currently executing command for each active session, for the pg_stat_activity.query field. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as bytes. The default value is 1024 bytes. This parameter can only be set at server start.
- parameter still pending-reboot after reboot or restart
- How to show full execution query - PostgreSQL
- Why does PostgreSQL reserve fixed amount of memory for the text of the currently executing command?
- Queries in pg_stat_activity are truncated
- Heroku superuser queries are preventing me from obtaining an AccessExclusiveLock. How can I drop a table?