Determines the number of connection slots that are reserved for connections by PostgreSQL superusers. At most max_connections connections can ever be active simultaneously. Whenever the number of active concurrent connections is at least max_connections minus
superuser_reserved_connections, new connections will be accepted only for superusers, and no new replication connections will be accepted.
The default value is three connections. The value must be less than max_connections. This parameter can only be set at server start.
- Cannot change postgresql 9.6 max_connections Ubuntu 16
- Postgres 10 Upgrade Stuck Queries
- Postgres role loses superuser attribute automatically
- Postgresql | remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections
- How to get Client Machine Name/ IP Address connecting to PostgreSQL Server