Sets the directory to store temporary statistics data in. This can be a path relative to the data directory or an absolute path. The default is pg_stat_tmp. Pointing this at a RAM-based file system will decrease physical I/O requirements and can lead to improved performance. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- How to activate Postgresql statistics collector?
- Validate database output using chef inspec
- Postgres highload. 20000 requests per min causes resource request timed out
- Postgres process shows 100% CPU but actual usage is 6%, resulting in slow query response
- Postgres autovacuum fails to start due to misconfiguration
- Re: Expand the use of check_canonical_path() for more GUCs
- Re: make the stats collector shutdown without writing the statsfiles if the immediate shutdown is requested.
- Re: shared-memory based stats collector
- Re: Postgresql13_beta1 (could not rename temporary statistics file) Windows 64bits
- Creating a function for exposing memory usage of backend process