This parameter determines whether the passphrase command set by ssl_passphrase_command will also be called during a configuration reload if a key file needs a passphrase. If this parameter is off (the default), then ssl_passphrase_command will be ignored during a reload and the SSL configuration will not be reloaded if a passphrase is needed. That setting is appropriate for a command that requires a TTY for prompting, which might not be available when the server is running. Setting this parameter to on might be appropriate if the passphrase is obtained from a file, for example.
This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Java Hibernate insert hypertable in timescaledb is very slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?
- Very slow index creation after turning all PostgreSQL settings
- PostgreSQL 13 sometimes works but sometimes huge execution time