This parameter specifies that recovery should end as soon as a consistent state is reached, i.e., as early as possible. When restoring from an online backup, this means the point where taking the backup ended.
Technically, this is a string parameter, but
'immediate' is currently the only allowed value.
- CRITICAL: system ID mismatch, node belongs to a different cluster: 6859654378827691778 != 6859654951670505099
- Java Hibernate insert hypertable in timescaledb is very slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?
- PostgreSQL 13 sometimes works but sometimes huge execution time
- Error: self signed certificate when doing a migration to production