This parameter specifies that recovery should end as soon as a consistent state is reached, i.e., as early as possible. When restoring from an online backup, this means the point where taking the backup ended.
Technically, this is a string parameter, but
'immediate' is currently the only allowed value.
- Re: Throttling WAL inserts when the standby falls behind more than the configured replica_lag_in_bytes
- Re: [Patch] ALTER SYSTEM READ ONLY
- Re: pg_settings.pending_restart not set when line removed
- Re: how to distinguish between using the server as a standby or for executing a targeted recovery in PG 11?
- Re: [Ext:] Re: Stream Replication not working