Optionally specifies an existing replication slot to be used when connecting to the sending server via streaming replication to control resource removal on the upstream node (see streaming-replication-slots). This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line. If this parameter is changed while the WAL receiver process is running, that process is signaled to shut down and expected to restart with the new setting. This setting has no effect if primary_conninfo is not set or the server is not in standby mode.
- How to recover the current wal file that was being written in master and not yet archived?
- postgresql 9.4 streaming replication
- Postgres replication .done file in slave
- Postgres replication fails "new timeline y forked off current database system timeline x before current recovery point"
- oldest xmin is far in the past - Postgresql 9.4.4