Optionally specifies an existing replication slot to be used when connecting to the sending server via streaming replication to control resource removal on the upstream node (see streaming-replication-slots). This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line. If this parameter is changed while the WAL receiver process is running, that process is signaled to shut down and expected to restart with the new setting. This setting has no effect if primary_conninfo is not set or the server is not in standby mode.
- Re: walsender performance regression due to logical decoding on standby changes
- Re: Improve WALRead() to suck data directly from WAL buffers when possible
- Re: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
- Re: Add two missing tests in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl
- RE: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby