The amount of time to delay when a new server process is started, after it conducts the authentication procedure. This is intended to give developers an opportunity to attach to the server process with a debugger. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as seconds. A value of zero (the default) disables the delay. This parameter cannot be changed after session start.
- Postgresql doesn't use memory for caching
- Java Hibernate insert hypertable in timescaledb is very slow
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?
- Postgresql sequential scan slow performance on 500 million rows