Allows the leader process to execute the query plan under
Gather Merge nodes instead of waiting for worker processes. The default is
on. Setting this value to
off reduces the likelihood that workers will become blocked because the leader is not reading tuples fast enough, but requires the leader process to wait for worker processes to start up before the first tuples can be produced. The degree to which the leader can help or hinder performance depends on the plan type, number of workers and query duration.
- How to do a major version upgrade for Aurora Postgres in CloudFormation with custom Parameter Groups?
- Handling at least 200 Concurrent requests per second for a Laravel REST API with NGINX
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Java Hibernate insert hypertable in timescaledb is very slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?
- Re: Docs: Move parallel_leader_participation GUC description under relevant category
- Re: parallel vacuum - few questions on docs, comments and code
- Re: Consider Parallelism While Planning For REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW
- RE: Parallel INSERT (INTO ... SELECT ...)
- Re: Parallel INSERT (INTO ... SELECT ...)