Sets the minimum amount of table data that must be scanned in order for a parallel scan to be considered. For a parallel sequential scan, the amount of table data scanned is always equal to the size of the table, but when indexes are used the amount of table data scanned will normally be less. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as blocks, that is
BLCKSZ bytes, typically 8kB. The default is 8 megabytes (
- [sqlsmith] parallel worker errors "subplan ... was not initialized"
- Re: How to launch parallel aggregations ?
- Re: pgstat_report_activity() and parallel CREATE INDEX (was: Parallel index creation & pg_stat_activity)
- Re: Consider Parallelism While Planning For REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW
- RE: Parallel INSERT (INTO ... SELECT ...)