Sets the minimum amount of table data that must be scanned in order for a parallel scan to be considered. For a parallel sequential scan, the amount of table data scanned is always equal to the size of the table, but when indexes are used the amount of table data scanned will normally be less. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as blocks, that is
BLCKSZ bytes, typically 8kB. The default is 8 megabytes (
- Nested Loop Left Join cost too much time?
- Postgresql going mad
- Osm2pgsql extremely slow on import on server with 192GB RAM
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?
- [sqlsmith] parallel worker errors "subplan ... was not initialized"
- Re: pgstat_report_activity() and parallel CREATE INDEX (was: Parallel index creation & pg_stat_activity)
- Reigning in ExecParallelHashRepartitionFirst
- Re: Fix for parallel BTree initialization bug
- Re: v13: CLUSTER segv with wal_level=minimal and parallel index creation