Maximum size to let the WAL grow during automatic checkpoints. This is a soft limit; WAL size can exceed
max_wal_size under special circumstances, such as heavy load, a failing archive_command, or a high wal_keep_size setting. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as megabytes. The default is 1 GB. Increasing this parameter can increase the amount of time needed for crash recovery. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Re: Key management with tests
- Re: SELECT Query taking 200 ms on PostgreSQL compared to 4 ms on Oracle after migration.
- Re: Improving spin-lock implementation on ARM.
- Re: Move pg_attribute.attcompression to earlier in struct for reduced size?
- RE: [Patch] Optimize dropping of relation buffers using dlist