Maximum number of synchronization workers per subscription. This parameter controls the amount of parallelism of the initial data copy during the subscription initialization or when new tables are added.
Currently, there can be only one synchronization worker per table.
The synchronization workers are taken from the pool defined by max_logical_replication_workers.
The default value is 2. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Re: Logical replication missing information
- Re: GUC values - recommended way to declare the C variables?
- Re: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply
- Re: [PATCH] Reuse Workers and Replication Slots during Logical Replication
- RE: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply