Specify the maximum size of WAL files that pg_wal directory at checkpoint time. If
max_slot_wal_keep_size is -1 (the default), replication slots may retain an unlimited amount of WAL files. Otherwise, if restart_lsn of a replication slot falls behind the current LSN by more than the given size, the standby using the slot may no longer be able to continue replication due to removal of required WAL files. You can see the WAL availability of replication slots in . If this value is specified without units, it is taken as megabytes. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Re: pg_receivewal starting position
- Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
- Re: pg_walcleaner - new tool to detect, archive and delete the unneeded wal files (was Re: pg_archivecleanup - add the ability to detect, archive and delete the unneeded wal files on the primary)
- more descriptive message for process termination due to max_slot_wal_keep_size
- Re: more descriptive message for process termination due to max_slot_wal_keep_size