Sets the maximum number of workers that the system can support for parallel operations. The default value is 8. When increasing or decreasing this value, consider also adjusting max_parallel_maintenance_workers and max_parallel_workers_per_gather. Also, note that a setting for this value which is higher than max_worker_processes will have no effect, since parallel workers are taken from the pool of worker processes established by that setting.
- Re: Todo: Teach planner to evaluate multiple windows in the optimal order
- Re: Parallel CREATE INDEX for BRIN indexes
- Re: Option to not use ringbuffer in VACUUM, using it in failsafe mode
- Re: Allow parallel plan for referential integrity checks?
- Re: Using each rel as both outer and inner for JOIN_ANTI