Sets the time zone used for timestamps written in the server log. Unlike TimeZone, this value is cluster-wide, so that all sessions will report timestamps consistently. The built-in default is
GMT, but that is typically overridden in postgresql.conf; initdb will install a setting there corresponding to its system environment. See datatype-timezones for more information. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Re: How about a psql backslash command to show GUCs?
- Re: [BUG?] SET TIME ZONE doesn't work with abbreviations
- Re: [PATCH] Expose port->authn_id to extensions and triggers
- Re: fix stats_fetch_consistency value in postgresql.conf.sample
- RE: [PATCH] New default role allowing to change per-role/database settings