Controls logging of temporary file names and sizes. Temporary files can be created for sorts, hashes, and temporary query results. If enabled by this setting, a log entry is emitted for each temporary file when it is deleted. A value of zero logs all temporary file information, while positive values log only files whose size is greater than or equal to the specified amount of data. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as kilobytes. The default setting is -1, which disables such logging. Only superusers can change this setting.
- Why are my Postgresql sessions writing directly on disk?
- How do I tune work_mem based on logs of temp files?
- is a reduction in free disk space a good overall indicator of a `work_mem` setting that is too low?
- How to customize the configuration file of the official PostgreSQL Docker image?
- csvlog of postgres 13 seems to be corrupted
- Re: pgsql: pgstat: Bring up pgstat in BaseInit() to fix uninitialized use o
- Re: proposal - log_full_scan
- RE: Separate out FileSet from SharedFileSet (was Re: pgsql: pgstat: Bring up pgstat in BaseInit() to fix uninitialized use o)
- change logging defaults
- Re: [PATCH] force_parallel_mode and GUC categories