For each query, output performance statistics of the respective module to the server log. This is a crude profiling instrument, similar to the Unix getrusage() operating system facility.
log_statement_stats reports total statement statistics, while the others report per-module statistics.
log_statement_stats cannot be enabled together with any of the per-module options. All of these options are disabled by default. Only superusers can change these settings.
- mem context is not reset between extended stats
- Re: Move pg_attribute.attcompression to earlier in struct for reduced size?
- Re: Granting control of SUSET gucs to non-superusers
- Re: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics for wait event
- RE: [PATCH] New default role allowing to change per-role/database settings