When logging_collector is enabled, this parameter determines the maximum amount of time to use an individual log file, after which a new log file will be created. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as minutes. The default is 24 hours. Set to zero to disable time-based creation of new log files. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- How to create a log file in pg_log directory for each execution of my function
- How to customize the configuration file of the official PostgreSQL Docker image?
- postgres: how to turn on logging?
- Postgres 9.3 workload consumes all of memory and swap
- Transactions & write performance when calling function externally