For each query, output performance statistics of the respective module to the server log. This is a crude profiling instrument, similar to the Unix getrusage() operating system facility.
log_statement_stats reports total statement statistics, while the others report per-module statistics.
log_statement_stats cannot be enabled together with any of the per-module options. All of these options are disabled by default. Only superusers can change these settings.
- Re: Removed extra memory allocations from create_list_bounds
- Re: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
- Re: Granting control of SUSET gucs to non-superusers
- RE: [PATCH] New default role allowing to change per-role/database settings
- Re: unconstrained memory growth in long running procedure stored procedure after upgrading 11-12