Sets the locale to use for formatting numbers, for example with the to_char family of functions. Acceptable values are system-dependent; see locale for more information. If this variable is set to the empty string (which is the default) then the value is inherited from the execution environment of the server in a system-dependent way.
- "\pset numericlocale" is not picking the set lc_numeric in postgres
- Postgres lc_numeric not working as expected
- How does the locale setting LC_NUMERIC work in PostgreSQL?
- Why PostgreSQL shows times using comma as a decimal separator even if LC_NUMERIC is en_US.UTF-8
- Collation so ordering doesn't work properly with postresql