Sets the locale to use for formatting monetary amounts, for example with the to_char family of functions. Acceptable values are system-dependent; see locale for more information. If this variable is set to the empty string (which is the default) then the value is inherited from the execution environment of the server in a system-dependent way.
- Set lc_monetary for PostgreSQL
- postgresql not initializing cause of a parameter lc_monetary
- How to get numbers to words conversion using cash_words function in indian currency format in postgres
- How to set precision in money data type (PostgreSQL)?
- I want to create column with datatype as money in PostgreSQL