Sets the location of the server's Kerberos key file. The default is FILE:/usr/local/pgsql/etc/krb5.keytab (where the directory part is whatever was specified as
sysconfdir at build time; use
pg_config --sysconfdir to determine that). If this parameter is set to an empty string, it is ignored and a system-dependent default is used. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line. See gssapi-auth for more information.
- psql command not responding
- Server not listening to all IP addresses
- pgadmin4 unable to connect to server,FATAL: password authentication failed for user "postgres"
- Postgres, Docker & Node.js - Password authentication failed (Connection refused or psql: FATAL: role "root" does not exist)
- Unable to connect to Postgresql via docker even after providing required network settings