This variable is the name of the JIT provider library to be used (see jit-pluggable). The default is
llvmjit. This parameter can only be set at server start.
If set to a non-existent library, JIT will not be available, but no error will be raised. This allows JIT support to be installed separately from the main PostgreSQL package.
- PostgrSQL Create extension timescale
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?
- PostgreSQL 13 sometimes works but sometimes huge execution time
- Postgresql sequential scan slow performance on 500 million rows