This variable is the name of the JIT provider library to be used (see jit-pluggable). The default is
llvmjit. This parameter can only be set at server start.
If set to a non-existent library, JIT will not be available, but no error will be raised. This allows JIT support to be installed separately from the main PostgreSQL package.
- PostgrSQL Create extension timescale
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Why does &quot;explain analyzing&quot; this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without &quot;explain analyze&quot; doesn&#39;t?
- Postgresql sequential scan slow performance on 500 million rows
- Error: self signed certificate when doing a migration to production