If LLVM has the required functionality, emit the data needed to allow perf to profile functions generated by JIT. This writes out files to $HOME/.debug/jit/; the user is responsible for performing cleanup when desired. The default setting is
off. This parameter can only be set at server start.
- How to read profile results of PostgreSQL JIT
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Java Hibernate insert hypertable in timescaledb is very slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?
- Postgresql sequential scan slow performance on 500 million rows