Terminate any session that has been idle (that is, waiting for a client query) within an open transaction for longer than the specified amount of time. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as milliseconds. A value of zero (the default) disables the timeout.
This option can be used to ensure that idle sessions do not hold locks for an unreasonable amount of time. Even when no significant locks are held, an open transaction prevents vacuuming away recently-dead tuples that may be visible only to this transaction; so remaining idle for a long time can contribute to table bloat. See routine-vacuuming for more details.
- idle_in_transaction_session_timeout fall down my application
- Stymied by idle_in_transaction_session_timeout
- How to pass idle_in_transaction_session_timeout parameter in db url?
- What is the default value for "idle_in_transaction_session_timeout" of PostgreSQL in CloudSQL?
- Scala Playframework Slick: how to pass PostgreSQL params?