Specifies the configuration file for user name mapping (customarily called pg_ident.conf). This parameter can only be set at server start. See also auth-username-maps.
Allows you to move the pg_ident file to a sysadmin-specified location.
- How to migrate a Windows 10 installation of PostgreSQL 9.5.7 to a larger disk
- Statement is 250 times slower than usual
- Debugging slow postgres server connect
- How to parse PostgreSQL configuration file in python?
- unable to start postgres server after changing into pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf to connect with all user using pgadmin