Specifies whether or not you can connect and run queries during recovery, as described in hot-standby. The default value is
on. This parameter can only be set at server start. It only has effect during archive recovery or in standby mode.
Set to “on”, unless you want to specifically prohibit people from running queries on a standby server.
- Wrong HINT during database recovery when occur a minimal wal.
- Re: [Patch] Optimize dropping of relation buffers using dlist
- Re: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority
- Re: Nicer error when connecting to standby with hot_standby=off
- Re: Stronger safeguard for archive recovery not to miss data