Enables or disables the query planner's use of partitionwise join, which allows a join between partitioned tables to be performed by joining the matching partitions. Partitionwise join currently applies only when the join conditions include all the partition keys, which must be of the same data type and have one-to-one matching sets of child partitions. Because partitionwise join planning can use significantly more CPU time and memory during planning, the default is
- any issue with enable_partitionwise_join at instance level
- How to do a major version upgrade for Aurora Postgres in CloudFormation with custom Parameter Groups?
- Large COUNT DISTINCT performs slowly in postgresql
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Java Hibernate insert hypertable in timescaledb is very slow
- Re: missing indexes in indexlist with partitioned tables
- Re: Asymmetric partition-wise JOIN
- Re: Why OR-clauses not getting copied into baserestrictinfo of another table whose columns are in the same EquivalenceClass?
- Re: PATCH: generate fractional cheapest paths in generate_orderedappend_path
- Re: Multi-Column List Partitioning