Enables or disables the query planner's use of partitionwise join, which allows a join between partitioned tables to be performed by joining the matching partitions. Partitionwise join currently applies only when the join conditions include all the partition keys, which must be of the same data type and have one-to-one matching sets of child partitions. Because partitionwise join planning can use significantly more CPU time and memory during planning, the default is
- any issue with enable_partitionwise_join at instance level
- Large COUNT DISTINCT performs slowly in postgresql
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?
- Postgresql sequential scan slow performance on 500 million rows