Enables or disables the query planner's use of partitionwise join, which allows a join between partitioned tables to be performed by joining the matching partitions. Partitionwise join currently applies only when the join conditions include all the partition keys, which must be of the same data type and have one-to-one matching sets of child partitions. Because partitionwise join planning can use significantly more CPU time and memory during planning, the default is
- any issue with enable_partitionwise_join at instance level
- How to do a major version upgrade for Aurora Postgres in CloudFormation with custom Parameter Groups?
- Large COUNT DISTINCT performs slowly in postgresql
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Java Hibernate insert hypertable in timescaledb is very slow
- Re: Why OR-clauses not getting copied into baserestrictinfo of another table whose columns are in the same EquivalenceClass?
- Combination of geqo and enable_partitionwise_join leads to crashes in the regression tests
- Re: Combination of geqo and enable_partitionwise_join leads to crashes in the regression tests
- Re: Hybrid Hash/Nested Loop joins and caching results from subplans
- pg13dev: explain partial, parallel hashagg, and memory use