Enables or disables the query planner's use of partitionwise grouping or aggregation, which allows grouping or aggregation on a partitioned tables performed separately for each partition. If the
GROUP BY clause does not include the partition keys, only partial aggregation can be performed on a per-partition basis, and finalization must be performed later. Because partitionwise grouping or aggregation can use significantly more CPU time and memory during planning, the default is
- How to do a major version upgrade for Aurora Postgres in CloudFormation with custom Parameter Groups?
- Large COUNT DISTINCT performs slowly in postgresql
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Java Hibernate insert hypertable in timescaledb is very slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?