Enables or disables the query planner's use of partitionwise grouping or aggregation, which allows grouping or aggregation on a partitioned tables performed separately for each partition. If the
GROUP BY clause does not include the partition keys, only partial aggregation can be performed on a per-partition basis, and finalization must be performed later. Because partitionwise grouping or aggregation can use significantly more CPU time and memory during planning, the default is
- Large COUNT DISTINCT performs slowly in postgresql
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Why does &quot;explain analyzing&quot; this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without &quot;explain analyze&quot; doesn&#39;t?
- Postgresql sequential scan slow performance on 500 million rows
- Error: self signed certificate when doing a migration to production