Enables or disables the query planner's ability to eliminate a partitioned table's partitions from query plans. This also controls the planner's ability to generate query plans which allow the query executor to remove (ignore) partitions during query execution. The default is
on. See ddl-partition-pruning for details.
- How to search in partitoned table in Postgres?
- Data inserting into Master Table after Partition
- PostgreSQL 11.1 - stabilize partition pruning at execution time
- How to do a major version upgrade for Aurora Postgres in CloudFormation with custom Parameter Groups?
- Create custom hash operator for Postgres partitioning