Enables or disables the query planner's use of hash-join plan types with parallel hash. Has no effect if hash-join plans are not also enabled. The default is
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?
- PostgreSQL 13 sometimes works but sometimes huge execution time
- Postgresql sequential scan slow performance on 500 million rows
- Why are these query plans so different?