Sets the planner's estimate of the cost of processing each operator or function executed during a query. The default is 0.0025.
Decrease this slightly to make your database favor indexes slightly more.
- Postgresql: How is index scan cost calculated in execution plan?
- What are the best values for Postgresql.conf for better performance
- query planner inaccurate choosing nested join
- PostgreSQL Bitmap Heap Scan on index is very slow but Index Only Scan is fast
- postgresql: How to calculate the cost of an index scan？