This parameter is normally on. When set to
off, it disables validation of the routine body string during sql-createfunction and sql-createprocedure. Disabling validation avoids side effects of the validation process, in particular preventing false positives due to problems such as forward references. Set this parameter to
off before loading functions on behalf of other users; pg_dump does so automatically.
- Postgresql's check_function_bodies in MySQL?
- How to re-check an SQL function created with check_function_bodies=false?
- How can I define a plpgsql function that accepts a parameter of a type that is not schema qualified and is not yet created
- Is there a "pg_restore --quiet" option like "psql --quiet"?
- Postgres get schema for older version?
- Re: Possible pointer var TupleDesc rettupdesc used not initialized (src/backend/optimizer/util/clauses.c)
- check_function_bodies: At least the description seems wrong, since we have prodedures
- Re: pg_upgrade check for invalid role-specific default config
- Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file
- Re: How to disable the autovacuum ?