Specifies the cost delay value that will be used in automatic VACUUM operations. If -1 is specified, the regular vacuum_cost_delay value will be used. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as milliseconds. The default value is 2 milliseconds. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line; but the setting can be overridden for individual tables by changing table storage parameters.
- What is autovacuum_vacuum_cost_delay in autovacuum in PostgreSQL?
- Postgres auto-vacuum doesn't reclaim the dead tuples space causes disk full issue
- is there any adverse effect on DB if I set autovacuum scale factor to zero for certain tables?
- Need clarification related to Autovacuum configuration parameters
- vacuum_cost_page_miss set to zero
- Running autovacuum dynamic update to cost_limit and delay
- Re: [BUG] Autovacuum not dynamically decreasing cost_limit and cost_delay
- We should stop telling users to "vacuum that database in single-user mode"
- automatic analyze: readahead - add "IO read time" log message
- Re: automatic analyze: readahead - add "IO read time" log message