Specifies the minimum delay between autovacuum runs on any given database. In each round the daemon examines the database and issues VACUUM and ANALYZE commands as needed for tables in that database. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as seconds. The default is one minute (
1min). This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Re: [BUG]"FailedAssertion" reported in lazy_scan_heap() when running logical replication
- Re: SELECT Query taking 200 ms on PostgreSQL compared to 4 ms on Oracle after migration.
- Re: Testing autovacuum wraparound (including failsafe)
- Re: pg14b1 stuck in lazy_scan_prune/heap_page_prune of pg_statistic
- error_severity of brin work item