Allows tablespaces to be created as directories inside pg_tblspc, when an empty location string is provided to the CREATE TABLESPACE command. This is intended to allow testing replication scenarios where primary and standby servers are running on the same machine. Such directories are likely to confuse backup tools that expect to find only symbolic links in that location. Only superusers and users with the appropriate
SET privilege can change this setting.
- Re: pg_tablespace_location() failure with allow_in_place_tablespaces
- Re: A test for replay of regression tests
- pg_tablespace_location() failure with allow_in_place_tablespaces
- Re: standby recovery fails (tablespace related) (tentative patch and discussion)
- Re: wrong fds used for refilenodes after pg_upgrade relfilenode changes Reply-To: