Sets the display format for date and time values, as well as the rules for interpreting ambiguous date input values. For historical reasons, this variable contains two independent components: the output format specification (
German) and the input/output specification for year/month/day ordering (
YMD). These can be set separately or together. The keywords
European are synonyms for
DMY; the keywords
NonEuropean are synonyms for
MDY. See datatype-datetime for more information. The built-in default is
ISO, MDY, but initdb will initialize the configuration file with a setting that corresponds to the behavior of the chosen lc_time locale.
- Fwd: [Bug] Logical Replication failing if the DateStyle is different in Publisher & Subscriber
- Re: SELECT Query taking 200 ms on PostgreSQL compared to 4 ms on Oracle after migration.
- Re: default result formats setting
- Re: Performance Evaluation of Result Cache by using TPC-DS
- Re: Calendar support in localization